A bit of a life update

Hello hello!!
I know it's been a little while since I have posted on this blog. I had other things in my life that I had to worry about, and I know that is a bit of a sorry excuse.

  1. If you're curious about what was going on, here's an update on what has happened. 1. I finished my first year of college. I had a lot to worry about with the newspaper, friends, exams, and other things. Unfortunately my YouTube channel and blog got neglected because of it. 
  2.  Newspaper took over my life. During the semester, I put my all into my school newspaper because I wanted to leave for the year feeling confident in my writing abilities. I actually won two awards because of my hard work. 
  3. My boyfriend and I separated. I was no longer happy in the relationship; however, we remain close as friends. He is now home in Ohio for the summer, and I am here in MS. 
  4. I am currently in the process of getting a job. I have a few things that I need to purchase for upcoming school years. Because of this, I need to get a job. Hopefully the place I am looking at will hire me soon.
Life seemed to rush at me very suddenly and intensely. I am hopefully going to post more on this blog so I can keep my writing skills in good shape. I am planning a post right now that should go up soon. 

Thanks for reading, 
Bee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stresses of College

The Realities of Birthdays

I have a jealousy problem