I have a jealousy problem

I have a jealousy problem.

Damn that is hard to say. It really is. I get jealous of those that seem to be more successful than me.
I know it's stupid. I shouldn't be jealous of anyone, but I am and I hate it.
Let me give an example. I have a few friends with blogs. They write well, and they have the viewership to show it. I am jealous that they have a viewer base, and are successful writers. I know I could be as successful as them if I tried. My own insecurities get in the way, and then I get jealous.
I am by no means unsuccessful in my life. I am an award winning student journalist, but I feel as if that feat is minuscule compared to my friends' accomplishments.

It's easy to point out your own flaws. Hopefully the next post will be happier.

Thanks for reading,
Bee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stresses of College

The Realities of Birthdays

Hello Hello Hello!!!